Junior program in france
Junior Teenage Summer camp (10 to 16)(Junior Teenage Summer camp (10 to 16))
You cannot find any better place than Nice on the French Riviera to learn French or English. The region is stunning, the weather is always pleasant and the city has a lot to offer with the sea near-by and many activities organised by our team. It is within walking distance from the city centre, which takes about 30 minutes and 15 minutes to walk to the sea front. This state high school has been used for many years as a summer camp. It includes:
• Spacious bedrooms with 2 or 3 beds, with shared bathroom
• A large and bright cafeteria. Students have the possibility of eating in the garden
• Large classrooms
• A Wi-Fi zone
• Sports ground for basketball, foot and handball
• A lecture theatre for films and evening ac-tivities
• Sheltered school yards
• A nature reserve just outside the camp
Trained French and English teachers who have experience in teaching teenagers will teach inter-active classes. Students are encouraged to speak French (or English) at all times and benefit from using the language with others of their own age in different social situations.
• Classes, in groups of 15 participants max.
• Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 12:15.
• Private lessons can be given twice a week from 13:15 to 14:55.
Activities every afternoon and every evening, organised by our team.
• Games in town, activities on the beach
• Sports grounds for basketball, handball or football available one day per week
• Extra optional paying afternoon activities: parasailing, karting, laser game...
• In the evening: games, dances and picnics on the beach
• With parents’ authorisation students over 12 will be allowed to go to town in pairs in the afternoon or in the evening until 22:30
• Excursions on the weekend: Monaco, Antibes, Cannes
• Theme parks (Aquasplash, Marineland...)
Two transfers from Nice airport or Nice train station
• Health insurance
• Classroom materials
• English or French tuition: Monday-Friday from 09:00 to 12:15
• Full board accommodation in bedrooms for 2 or 3 with shared bathroom
• 3 hot meals a day (packed lunch at the weekend)
• 24 hours a day supervision (with some free time for participants over 13)
• Bed linen is changed every week
• Towels are not provided
• Cursory cleaning of rooms is provided every
Junior Teenage Summer camp (10 to 16)
FRANCE NICE Estienne d’Orves High school13, avenue Estienne-d’Orves, 06000 Nice