india student Visa
For tourist visa, there’re few specific types of visa. Single, double, and triple entry.
These visa don’t require an interview however, to say more than 3months, interview is required.
For student visa, if a student is less than 18 years of age, is exempted from the interview but parents/ guardians need to have the interview. Students, who need visa more than 6 months, are required to register with the local FRRO/FRO within 14 days of their arrival in India.
Prepare Student Visa by Yourself
① Requirements for Tourist Visa
• Filled Visa Application Form – Form is available to download at http://www.blsindiavisa.kr/english/page.php?title=Tourist%20visa
• Passport in original and photocopy
• Latest color photographs (Two) taken against a light background (white or off-white) - photograph specifications is listed below
• Travel Itinerary & E-Ticket (applying for Double/Triple Entry)
• Notice Tourist Visa application
• Please provide your two recent photographs (not more than 6 months old). The photographs should be in color;
• Taken against a light background (white) so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background;
• Show looking directly at the camera;
• Un-mounted - 3.5cm X 4.5cm in size;
• The photograph must be 35-40 mm in width close up of head and top of shoulders so that face takes up 70-80% of the photograph in sharp focus and clear of high quality with no marks.
• The photograph must be clear and of good quality;
• If the applicant wears glasses then the photograph must show the eyes clearly with no flash reflection off the glasses, and no tinted lenses (if possible, avoid heavy frames - lighter framed glasses to be worn) make sure that the frames do not cover any part of the eyes.
• Head coverings are not permitted except for religious reasons, but the facial features from bottom of chin to top of forehead and both edges of the face must be clearly shown.
• The photograph must show the applicant alone (no chair backs, toys, other people should be visible), looking at the camera with a natural expression with his/her mouth closed.
• The photograph must be taken with a plain light colored background with uniform lighting and avoiding "red-eye". No shadows or flash reflections should be visible on the applicant's face.
• The photograph should be in neutral color to show the natural skin tone of the applicant.
• The photographs taken with a digital camera should be taken at a high resolution and high color quality.
• The photographs must have appropriate brightness and contrast ratio.
• Applicant's eyes should be shown clearly opened, with no hair falling across the face / eyes, shown facing square on-to the camera.
• Applicant should not be shown looking over one shoulder (portrait style) or tilted. The photograph must show both the edges of the applicant's face clearly.
NOTE: Embassy will not accept photographs that do not meet these requirements.
Tourist Visa Fee: Fees are different depends on applicant’s nationality.
② Requirements for Student Visa
• Visa Application Form – Form is available to download at http://www.blsindiavisa.kr/english/page.php?title=Tourist%20visa
• Passport in original and photocopy
• Latest color photographs (Two) taken against a light background (white or off-white) – Photograph requirements are listed in tourist visa section.
• Original bank deposit slip
• Letter of Admission from the Government Recognized School or University or Institute
• A Bank deposit receipt of minimum US Dollars 5000
• Health Certificate(VDRL, HBs-Ag)
Fees: The amounts of fees are different depends on the applicant’s nationality
For more information, please visit: http://www.blsindiavisa.kr/english/page.php?title=Visa%20Types%20and%20Required%20Documents