Why This School?
- On-Campus Dorm/residence
- University-based Program
- Beautiful campus, modern facilities, and the best quality faculty members.
- Shanghai University is one of the 100 key universities in China’s “211” project.
- Studying in one of the world's most famous and busiest cities in the world
Shanghai University About the
- Established in 1922 during the Great Revolution in China, Shanghai University is known for its vigorous international exchanges. The University has established academic links and cooperation with tens of foreign universities where faculty and students enjoy academic exchanges. Currently, over 2,700 international students study on Shanghai University campuses. Shanghai University has made a medium and long-term strategic plan which has set greater goals for the development of the university. The plan aims at constructing a green, safe and informatized campus and cultivating a university culture that is characteristic of persistent self-improvement, innovation, the spirit to pursue the best, an open and inclusive attitude to create a harmonious and active campus atmosphere.
About the Shanghai University
- Shanghai University is situated in the heart of Shanghai. The school combines educational achievement with forward-looking courses, attuned to the latest city developments in science, technology and culture.Shanghai University is a member university. The university has witnessed continuous progress and advancement and have a clear and vibrant educational mission.
- Focus of Study :
Listening, speaking, reading, writing and translating in Chinese
Benefit, Goal of this course :
Each class has about 20 students. Semester lasts for 16-18 weeks and starts in March or September. Each week consists of 20 45-minute classes.
The 6-level basic courses oriented to the improvement of the students’ abilities in listening, speaking, reading, writing and translating are offered according to the students’ Chinese levels. The students can also choose some relevant culture courses such as calligraphy, Chinese painting, Taiji Boxing (the Chinese shadow boxing), Chinese gardens, etc. as optional courses.Classroom Hour :may vary depending on level
|Class size||20 Students||Schedule||18 Weeks|
|Course Level||6 level||VISA Info||Acceptance letter issue|
|Minimum age||18||Accommodation||On-Campus Dorm/residence|
|2020-03-02 ~ 2020-06-30|
Apply by ( 2020-02-28 )
|2020-09-01 ~ 2021-02-26|
Apply by ( 2020-08-03 )
|School's Admin fee|
|Housing Placement fee|
Remarks / Other Information
- * Dates and Fees are approximate and may change without prior notice.
- On both Baoshan Campus and Yanchang Campus there are dormitory buildings exclusively for international students to apply for. Dormitory rooms, either single or double, have been equipped with one or two single beds, a desk, closet, air-conditioner and bathroom with a basin, western toilet and shower. On each floor of the buildings there is a shared kitchen and a laundry area with washing machines. The Residence Hall provides housing to students from all over the world. A variety of cafeterias provide delicious food, and supermarkets, convenience stores and open markets can be easily reached.
- - Pharmacy: Pharmacy is located on the first floor of a large multi-vision shows a back door way to go.
- Gai: go out to the back of page gwailsang are lined with various shops on both sides, and they are
Restaurant: The restaurant offers students such as Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and three on-campus and is about 15 元 ~ 20 元 per day.
South Korea Restaurants: Dining Korea called
mall comes up on the second floor back door.
- Banks: When a back door
- PC room:
is listed as a back door on the second floor. 3 元 / 1 시간
- Sports facilities: table tennis, badminton code is campus pool 10 元 / 1 times, tennis court 5 元 / 1 hour, the outside.
- Like super bookstore
of the campus, and in addition, the composition as a young man comes into the rear entrance of the street, you can enjoy outdoor eating and performances.
- Students will have a full access to the university's facilities including computer labs and sporting centers.
- Shanghai University promotes excellence in both academics and athletics. SHU students and staff can use athletic facilities and receive free admission to most SHU home sporting events. o merge elegant art into campus culture and life, Shanghai University has established the Major Art Troupe of College Students, covering 8 art groups namely, the Symphony Orchestra of College Students, Chamber Wind Orchestra, Percussion Orchestra, Chorus, Traditional Instruments Orchestra, Dancing League, Piano Society and the Society for the Study of Calligraphy and Seal Cutting. Shanghai University has a grand theatre, which can seat more than 1500. The theatre is equipped with a first-class sound system and lighting, which gives access to the hosting of international professional symphony concerts, large-scale operas, musicals and drama performances. In addition, the university has 2 small multimedia theatres and 2 open-air music squares. The small multimedia theatres can seat 500 respectively and both can host high-quality chamber concerts.