Focus of Study :
General English programs are suitable for students at all levels of English, from Elementary to Advanced. These courses will help students to develop the core skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening, and will help them to improve fluency and accuracy.
Students also have the option to attend
examination preparation classes such as IELTS and TOEFL (iBT). General English programs can also prepare students to take other QUT International College language
programs including the Cambridge First Certificate in English Preparation course.
Benefit, Goal of this course :
• Students preparing for entry to English for Academic Purposes (EAP) or EAP Plus, Foundation or Diploma courses, and QUT degree programs.
• Students seeking to improve their English language proficiency and experience Australian culture.
• Integrated skills: Based on up-to-date, high-interest textbooks and other resources, this unit effectively develops students’ abilities in all four macro-skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
• Grammar in context
• Vocabulary development
• Language Laboratory
• Independent Learning Centre (ILC) program
• Computing skills development
• Regular progress tests and individual
Classroom Hour :
8：30-15：30（including morning tea time & lunch time ）